Facebook account is always important for all of us. But when it is disabled, then you are in a very tight spot. But there might be a time coming when the Facebook account is either being disabled or locked, and then you will be wondering about what to do next. There is very much a chance that your Facebook account was disabled by you or might be by someone else.
If that’s the situation then here in this article we provide you few simple steps which will help you in how to recover & reactivate a disabled Facebook account.
Steps to Easily Recover Disabled Facebook Account
Whenever your Facebook account was deactivated, then, in this case, you need to submit an appeal to the company. Always remember that this might be depending on the reason for the deactivation of your account, Facebook may never reinstate it. For this reason, the user has only one option; to create a new account and forget the old account forever.
Steps to Deactivate your Facebook account
If you have disabled your account, then the below-given steps should be good enough to get the things up and to run the Facebook account again.
Like some other users of the social network, there is a chance that you might have grown tired of Facebook, and due to his, you have gone ahead and temporarily deactivated the account. And to get back to its regular form, it can be done rather easily.
For those users who have purposely set their Facebook profile up for the deletion, then we suggest you that make sure to log in initially before 14 days, only if you want to save it from the permanent deletion. After 14 days there will be no other way to reinstate it again.
To start the process, follow the steps given below:
- Log In to your Facebook account. For login, you need to enter your email address and password.
- A notification pop-up with two options will appear on your screen. Choose one of them.
- Cancel Deletion
- Confirm Deletion
- Click on the Cancel Deletion tab. For saving your device from permanent deletion.
The Account has been Disabled by Facebook
If your account has been disabled by Facebook, then a message will appear on the screen during the time of login. Generally, Facebook deactivates accounts for the following reasons:
- Whenever users are using any Fake name.
- When someone is Impersonating.
- Continuing the behavior which is not permitted on Facebook and violating the community standards.
- Posting that content which doesn’t meet with the Facebook terms & conditions.
- Contacting some other people for harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that’s not permitted on Facebook.
However, if you felt like you have been punished by the Facebook, then you need to check that if your account is locked by the Facebook.
- Visit Facebook.
- Log in into your account by using email id and password.
- If Facebook disabled your account, then you see the option “Account Disabled.”
But don’t worry, if you think that your account has been disabled by mistake, then you can file an appeal on Facebook. Though the appeal section will require a picture copy of your ID, so make sure to have on ready. Finally, you need to enter all your details of your appeal in the “Additional Info” section.
Now you have to wait for a reply from Facebook about the possibility of returning your account to normal.