Instagram has been blowing its audience away since when we got the interesting Launch of IGTV and Video Chat in direct messages, and now we also have Music Stickers. This new feature adds music to your Instagram stories. The latest feature will allow you to add soundtracks to your Instagram Stories! Working with both videos and photos, you can now pick your favorite music from the thousands of music tracks that are suitable for your Story.
Note: Unfortunately, this feature has been rolled out in some of the countries only. And those few countries are New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany, Sweden, the US, and the UK.
To get started adding up music to your Instagram stories, read this blog thoroughly and follow the steps given below:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Snap your story that you want to be displayed in the Stories section.
- Tap to add a sticker to the picture or video you have shot in Stories, and here you will get to see a Music icon.
- Now you have to tap on the Music icon for being able to access your music tracks.
- Select any of the tracks by browsing according to your mood, genre or what’s trending.
- Once you have chosen your track, tap on the play button to listen to a preview.
- Also, you have an option to fast-forward and rewind through the track that you have picked to choose the exact line of the music that suits on your story.
- When you are done selecting your favorite part, just add the track to your Instagram story, and you are good to go.
Note: Only for iOS users, there’s an option available to choose a song before capturing capture a video. When you open the Instagram camera, you can swipe to the new Music feature. You will find it under the record button. From here you can search for a song and select the part or line of the song you want to set on your story and then record a video while the songs play in the background.
Thank you for reading. We hope this blog will be helpful to you.
John Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup