With the use of Automatic Setup in iOS 11, you will be able to set up your iPhone and iPad a little more swiftly. The automatic setup allows you to transmit your settings and Apple ID associated data from one iOS device to further device. You only need to use the same Apple ID to make it happen.
Start the setup process
- On the top right corner, tap and hold the sleep/wake button.
- You will be presented with the Apple logo.
- It will be followed by ‘hello’ word and homogeneous greetings in some other languages.
- The language screen appears whenever you hit Home to open the message.
- Click to select your language followed by your region or the country preferences.
Pair up the two devices
- Bring iOS device close to the iPad. Close means only inches away.
- Ensure that other device is unlocked and organize new iPad pop-up notification automatic set up has started.
- Click the gray button on the second device.
- The second device will be showing: Hold Your New iPad up to Camera.
- iPad, on the contrary, gets a crisp screen with revolving 3D blob of dots.
- Grasp your other iOS device over iPad you are setting up till camera is placed over a blob of dots.
- After camera catches blob of dots, other devices will state Done on New iPad.
- iPad needs you to Type Passcode of Other Device.
- Type on new iPad the passcode from another gadget.
- Now this will be the passcode for iPad.
- Now all the data will start to transfer for the old device to the new device.
Now your iPad or iPhone will take you through setting up Touch ID, Face ID, Siri, and Apple Pay; they are all separate steps. To speed up the new device, an additional Express Setting is designed too. This setup itself enables Find My iPhone, analytics and location services, If you don’t want to on these features and want to change them then just click on the Customize Settings.
You now need to restore all of your apps and data from the iCloud backup or set it up like new. Go through all the iCloud backup steps for a total transfer from the old device to a new one.
John Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at office.com/setup
Source : https://keyactivation.net/blog/how-to-set-up-your-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-touch-using-ios-11/